2010---- h@nG tIn----


For a special purpose, i decide to create my own blog in year 2010.New lifestyle, beginning of my new life version, hairstyle, attitude@ behavior. Briefly introduce my own personality so that can understand me more. For that, i am also improving my English and Mandarin via here.
Fun to be with. Quiet unless excited or tensed.
Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily
consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's
feelings. Tactful. Friendly.Forgiving but never forgets.
Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things.
Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive
and forms impressions carefully. Caring and
loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of Judging people
through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties
in studying. Loves to be with friends Always broods
about the past and the old friends. Waits for
friends. Never looks for friends.
Basically, i am just a ordinary@simple person born in 1990
Currently, study+ing MMU---Malacca Campus. Taking Bus. Administration 2nd year
blogging just for sharing my life through out the world. So, any annoying or recommendation is encouraging in order to make it more reality.
The most influence r  me was my parent who struggle their life  to cultivate me by fully provided me education, needs and wants until now i successfully fulfill their dream.i really felt proud of them and make it longer and longer.
I am here, thank a lots for my friends who accompany me always since kinder garden until now. I am much appreciated it.



Best Regards,
hang tin

Comments

Elvis Lee said…
happy new year too^.^
jOsh_taKumi86 said…
happy new year...
just drop by...

heres my blog www.josh-takumi86.blogspot.com
JasonZ33 said…
Haha! Xiao tou got blog le wor!! haha.. happy new year lehhh!! will come here more often.. update more okay? =)
Elvis Lee said…
josh-thank so much~!!!u too

Jason-yeah lor.. wanna share my life
2 all of u~ hehe..i will:)

Popular posts from this blog

面对---》生活旅途